Sidoman Logistics Online Resources
Digital Strategy, SEO, Web & Mobile Design
This project involves designing, developing and maintaining online resources for the Sidoman Investments (website, social media and blog maintenance).
Sidoman Investment Limited is a Logistics company operating in East Africa providing local and global solutions to their clients.
The client needed;
- Assess of the former website structure and contents for ease of accessibility, quality of content, user-friendliness, ease of maintenance/update, information retrieval, intuitiveness, relevance of capabilities, general design, etc.
- Assess the website for redesign, applying the advantages of layout design, navigation, usability & etc. to the redesign & implementation.
- Make proposal for redesign, if deemed necessary, of the website based on corporate guidelines ACG requirements with minimal user disruptions/downtime.
- Monitor website traffic and provide periodic reports on website reach, as agreed with the client.
- A highly available, medium-scale application (to be used by 200 warehouse staff daily) with advanced analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Advising the client on selecting which technology stack to be used
- Developing the entire Websites backend
- Coding the frontend UI while receiving feedback and guidance from Lead Designer
- Setting up and continually updating and maintaining Social Media accounts and Blog
This project took us 4 weeks from initial production to release and digital maintenance continues to date.
Gitonga Ruchiami, Joel Kivuva
Google Analytics UA / Track JS - MySQL / Bootstrap / HTML 5 / PHP 5.6.33 / Modernizr 2.8.3 / Select2 / jQuery 1.6.1 / embed JS / Platform JS / Shuffle JS / Async / Google Font API