Are you looking for more ways to prompt engagement with your brand’s social media profiles?
Putting together a social media presence is one thing, but actually generating engagement and activity is another, and it can be challenging to get the initial conversation started, which can then prompt further sharing and reach.
With more of us spending even more time online and organic reach on the decline, brands need to try harder to reach and engage with current and potential customers.
To help, the team at NEO 360 Digital have put together this collection of simple tips to consider – and while none of them are revolutionary, they may prompt you to think of new ways to approach your social media activity, in order to spark more response.
From our top tips to social media engagement, you should now know about some of the best ways to get social media users buzzing about your brand. Let’s summarise.
- Don’t talk just about your brand. Discuss the latest in your industry and give people useful information about your topic of business.
- Get on board with question and answer sessions.
- Be a sharer – of relevant content only
- Make sure your customers feel engaged by using asking questions and creating a conversation.
- Personalize your response by addressing each user who mentioned you with their name.
- Show your feelings in a post through emoticons to liven up responses and show users your message’s tone.
- Make your posts visual and fun with images and GIFs.
- Add hashtags to your posts to not only make your post more interesting but to get all of those search benefits.
- Get customer feedback through the use of polls and surveys.
- Run contests to win freebies in return for shares, retweets, and other types of engagement.
- Get posting frequently and at the right time.
- Engage in the latest trends and issues within your industry.
- Measure your success with analytics tools.
Social media is beginning to take its rightful throne in the world of marketing as for many businesses it’s the key catalyst for brand growth. If you do it right, it’s domino-effect can create waves of positivity for your business to boost brand awareness and increase conversions to improve company profits.